The success of Direct Contact, Inc. can be directly attributed to our contractors, the hardworking and dedicated group of individuals who tackle the fieldwork on each of our projects.
Our workforce resides in over 45 states nationwide.
DCI has been serving as an extension to the field force of the leading ag companies in the U.S. for nearly 25 years.
If you’re semi-retired, a recent graduate, independent contractor, between jobs or maybe just need something new, we would like to hear from you.
DCI helps worldwide crop protection organizations, ag technology companies, and other industry leaders meet short or long-term project demands. We assist with product launches, existing portfolio support, sales and support in new and underserved markets, research and field development, equipment calibration, mechanical installations, digital and precision farming, market contact and hotline calling initiatives, and much more.
If you have experience in any of the following industry segments, apply today.
- Supplement your income using your existing ag skills
- Part-time, seasonal, often flexible schedule
- Stay connected with like-minded ag professionals
- Provide value to the client
- Sharpen and learn new skills
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- Reliable, strong support from DCI management team
- Well-defined projects and expectations
- Make a positive impact in your region and local community